After School Club
Holy Trinity Primary School is opening its own After School Club in order to provide a seamless transition between school and after school arrangements. The benefits include:
- Only Holy Trinity Primary School pupils are allowed to attend
- Continuity of behaviour policy – the same policy is used as in school
- The club is underpinned by the same Christian ethos
- School staff members run the after school club. This allows children to have access to more of the school’s facilities and equipment during the after school sessions including laptops
- Seamless EYFS provision from day into after school
- Opportunities to take part in Forest Schools activities
- Childcare vouchers are accepted
- Online booking and payment system (via parentpay as for school payments)
- Children are able to go straight to after school club after school without leaving the school premises
- The club recognises the primary importance of emotional and mental wellbeing and activities are deliberately designed in order to develop this. We recognise that children and young people’s capacity for positive development will be enhanced if given access to the broadest range of environments and play opportunities. This can also include a quiet area or access to computers to complete homework, if required.
The after school club is registered by Ofsted under our existing registration (No: 109249), and is based within the school premises, the school hall, the outdoor play area and the school play equipment, as planned by the leaders. The club is open from 3.30pm until 6pm weekdays, during term time. Our last very successful Ofsted Inspection was in October 2019. You can download our last inspection report here: https://reports.ofsted.gov.uk
For more information, please find below the handbook , registration form and ongoing booking form.