Holy Trinity Primary School has opened its own Breakfast Club in order to provide wrap around provision before the start of the school day. The benefits include:
- Only Holy Trinity Primary School pupils are allowed to attend.
- Continuity of behaviour policy – the same policy is used as in school.
- The club is underpinned by the same Christian ethos.
- School staff members run the breakfast club.
- Childcare vouchers are accepted.
- Online booking and payment system (via parentpay as for school payments) for those not using childcare vouchers.
- Children are able to go straight into class without leaving the school premises.
Breakfast is provided along with a variety of fun activities. The breakfast club is registered by Ofsted under our existing registration (No: 109249), and is based within the school premises, utilising the school hall. The club is open from 8.15am until 9.00am weekdays, during term time and costs £3.60 per session.
Our last very successful Ofsted Inspection was in October 2019. You can download our last inspection report here: https://reports.ofsted.gov.uk
For more information, please find below the handbook, registration form, terms and conditions and ongoing booking form.